NECPS Meetings and Events
Meetings, unless otherwise noted, are held from 12:30 pm - 2:30 pm on the second Saturday of the month at the Roger Williams Park Botanical Center, 1000 Elmwood Ave., Providence, RI. (directions) . Regular program segments include: bog pruning, a speaker or workshop, plant displays, refreshments, most have a silent autction, and informal social discussion.
Meetings are free and open to the public, who are warmly welcomed.
Want to give a presentation or demonstration? To schedule an event contact our Program Manager, Don Gallant.
You can use the address below to copy and paste the NECPS Event Calendar into other applications that support the iCal format such as Windows Live.
Membership Dues were payable at or before the January meeting. Have you paid yours?
NECPS 2017 Meetings & Events
- January 14 - Nepenthes Cutting & Propagation Workshop, given by Dave Sackett
- February 1 - Methuen Garden Club, given by Shaun Montminy
- February 11 - Propagating Drosera, given by Dave Sackett
- February 23-26 -The Connecticut Flower & Garden Show, Connecticut Convention Center, Hartford, CT
- March 11 - Meeting to be held at Logee's Green House, North Street, Danielson, CT
- March 22-26 - The Boston Flower Show, Seaport World Trade Center, Boston MA
- April 1 - Bog Building Workshop given at the Audubon Environmental Education Center, Bristol, RI given by John Twomey
- April 1 - Audubon Environmental Education Center, Bristol, RI, After the Worksop
- April 22 - Cambridge Science Festival, Bringing Horticulture into your Home, Tower Hill Botanic Garden, Boylston, MA
- May 20 - 9:00 am - 2:00 pm, Tower Hill Botanic Garden Plant Sale, Tower Hill Botanic Garden, Boylston, MA
- May 27 - UCONN Biodiversity Education & Research Greenhouses, and a local bog walk curtesy of Matt Opel
- June 10 - Possible bog walk
- July 8 - Possible bog walk
- August 12 - Show planning and discussion,Tower Hill Botanic Garden, Boylston, MA
- September 9-10 - Annual NECPS Carnivorous Plant Show, Tower Hill Botanic Garden, Boylston, MA
- October 14 - Post show discussion
- November 11 - Zach Lindskoog will be giving a lecture on Meristem Tissue Culture.
- December 9 - Annual Holiday Gathering and Yankee Swap
Copyright © 2017 The New England Carnivorous Plant Society All Rights Reserved